The same as the previous exercise, except this time after player B has made the return pass to player A, he moves into the center to receive the pass from player C. Player A moves into the spot vacated by player B.
- Timing is vital – don’t make your runs too early
- The ball must keep moving
- The third player must be aware of where he will receive the pass
Start with a player who stays permanently in the center of the circle. Player A starts by passing to the center player, D. Player D plays a give-and-go with player A who then passes across the circle to player B. Player B continues the drill by passing to player D.
- The player in the center ‘runs’ the drill, communication, speed, etc.
- Must be moving and showing
- Add a second player in the center.